DORA, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (1/2): The Dora Police Department has confirmed that 50-year-old Steven Dale Sellers has been located and is now safe.
His vehicle has been recovered from a residence in Blount County.
No other information has been released at this time.
ORIGINAL (1/2): The Dora Police Department is searching for a missing man and they are asking for the public’s help in locating him.
Authorities say 50-year-old, Steven Dale Sellers of Dora was last seen November 27, 2019, around the 1200 block of Sellers Road.
Police say, Sellers, borrowed a white 1997 Chevrolet S10 from someone who knew to go to a funeral according to friends and family. And he has not been seen or heard from since.
The tag number for the vehicle is 64BS886.
Anyone who knows of Sellers whereabouts on information about his disappearance please contact Dora Police at 205-648-3211.
- Etowah County neighbors push back against proposed animal rendering plant
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- Lawmakers debate necessity of a mask mandate in Congress