BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – Miss Alabama Tiara Pennington announced on Instagram that both she and her mother have tested positive for COVID-19.
On her post, Pennington said she and her mother are experiencing symptoms and started their 14-day quarantine on Wednesday.
Pennington expressed caution to her followers, saying “this virus is EXTREMELY contagious because even with my family practicing all of the CDC recommended guidelines, my mom and I contracted the virus.”
- Trump signs $3B-a-year plan to boost conservation, parks
- Public ideas for Mississippi flag: Magnolias, stars, beer
- Tuscaloosa City Council votes in favor of declaring state of emergency
- Bachelorette partygoer accused of behaving badly, coughing on employee at Nashville restaurant
- Following 18-month investigation, Senate passes bill protecting Olympic athletes from abuse