PICKENS COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A memorial service for two people who died in the EF-2 tornado that tore through Carrollton in early January is scheduled for Saturday afternoon.
The memorial service for Albert and Susan Barnett will begin at 1 p.m. at the Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Duncanville.
Albert was 85 years old and Susan was 75. They died on Jan. 11. Tyrone Spain, 51, was also killed during the severe storm and was laid to rest one week ago in Aliceville.
- Alabama inmate killed during fight with another prisoner
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Fatal hit-and-run accident under investigation in east Birmingham
- Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick on board, Coast Guard says
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom