PICKENS COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A memorial service for two people who died in the EF-2 tornado that tore through Carrollton in early January is scheduled for Saturday afternoon.
The memorial service for Albert and Susan Barnett will begin at 1 p.m. at the Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Duncanville.
Albert was 85 years old and Susan was 75. They died on Jan. 11. Tyrone Spain, 51, was also killed during the severe storm and was laid to rest one week ago in Aliceville.
- BPD: Man stabbed during robbery, suspect not in custody
- Oak Mountain Eagles are going to the Final Four of AHSAA for first time in school history
- IRS offers tips to protect yourself from tax time scammers
- Gov. Ivey issues State of Emergency due to flooding
- Alabama Finishes in Fourth Place at Puerto Rico Classic