BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The family of Aniah Blanchard is partnering with Faith Chapel to memorialize and celebrate her life.
Services will be held at noon Saturday at Faith Chapel on Mike Moore Boulevard.
Blanchard was kidnapped in Auburn and reported missing Oct. 24. On Nov. 25, she was founded in a wooded area in Shorter.
The service is a celebration of Blanchard’s life to commemorate who she was and the impact her life and light is having on the world, Faith Chapel says.
Blanchard’s family asks that although flowers are appreciated, the family requests that donations be made in Aniah’s name to the following agencies: Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery, Children’s Hospital of Alabama, or the Greater Birmingham Humane Society in honor of her beloved dog “Bloo.”
- No shortage of positive messages during COVID-19 pandemic
- For Mitch McConnell, coronvirus carries echo of his boyhood polio
- Alabaster woman spends long hours making masks to donate across the US
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at California grocery store arrested on felony charge
- Central AL Forecast: Dry and cool through Saturday, eyeing severe weather Sunday