BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Alabama is the media favorite to win the Southeastern Conference title while Florida is the pick to win the Eastern Division.
Alabama received 77 votes to win the championship game on Dec. 19 in Atlanta, while Georgia and LSU each were picked on seven ballots.
The SEC released results of voting Wednesday from reporters covering the league.
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- Judo champion foils armed robbery by grappling suspect to the ground
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta gains strength as landfall approaches; major wind event expected for Central AL
- Tracking the Tropics: Cat 2 Hurricane Zeta strengthens as it gets closer to Gulf Coast landfall
- Eutaw mayor-elect arrested for using title for personal gain, lying to investigators