BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department is currently investigating a shooting that left one man dead Tuesday evening.
According to BPD, the man was found shot outside his vehicle in the 1100 block of 16th Street just after 5 p.m. Once officers arrived on the scene, they pronounced the man dead.
As of now, there are no suspects in custody.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Should Alabama expand Medicaid coverage?
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence
- WATCH: National Hamburger Day taste test
- 1 injured after being shot in Tarrant, suspects still at large
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries