TALLADEGA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Talladega Police Department is investigating the death of man found inside a burning home earlier this week.
According to Talladega PD Chief Jason Busby, authorities were called to a home in the 800 block of Avenue H on Monday night. Once on the scene, they discovered the house was on fire and a man was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim, later identified as 35-year-old Davion Beck, was pronounced dead at the scene.
No suspects or motive are known at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing investigation.
- BB gun found in student’s backpack at Huffman Middle School
- Japan issues 3rd virus emergency in Tokyo, Osaka area
- Next batch of stimulus checks heading to your wallet
- ‘I just want to know why’: Long Island woman speaks out after horrific acid attack
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice