BRIGHTON, Ala. (WIAT) — The Brighton Police Department and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office are investigating the death of a man found inside a bullethole-filled vehicle Friday afternoon.
According to JCSO, authorities found the damaged automobile on Short 5th Avenue around 4 p.m. They found the victim inside and pronounced dead at the scene.
No other information has been released at this time. Law enforcement agencies are continuing to investigate.
- It’s a keeper: Caeleb Dressel wins Olympic gold on his own
- Photographer rises to occasion at spectator-less Olympics in Tokyo
- Simone Biles makes mental health the talk of the Tokyo Games
- MSDH orders hospitals to delay elective procedures due to increase in COVID-19 cases
- Georgia trucker faces prison for smuggling 117 migrants near Texas border