BRIGHTON, Ala. (WIAT) — The Brighton Police Department and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office are investigating the death of a man found inside a bullethole-filled vehicle Friday afternoon.
According to JCSO, authorities found the damaged automobile on Short 5th Avenue around 4 p.m. They found the victim inside and pronounced dead at the scene.
No other information has been released at this time. Law enforcement agencies are continuing to investigate.
- Anniston to shuttle those in need of shelter to hotels as weather turns chilly
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- Biden, Harris to receive first intelligence briefing Monday
- Authorities looking to identify Opelika pawn shop jewelry thief
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food