(WIAT) — Make-A-Wish Alabama has granted another child’s wish.
8-year-old Blakeney Farr’s wish was to travel to New York and become an animal keeper at the Bronx Zoo.
Blakeney found out about her trip Friday and says she’s excited about what the Big Apple has to offer.
“I might go see the Statut of Liberty!” Blakeney said about what she’ll do first in New York.
- Democrats push to pass climate change policy
- Birmingham area hotels prepare to host USFL players, employees during upcoming season
- First-time speed skaters eager to compete on Olympic stage regardless of restrictions and challenges
- Hot mic catches Biden calling Fox News reporter ‘stupid son of a b—-‘
- Pelicans star charged with domestic violence, resisting arrest in LA incident