TUSCALOOSA, Ala (WIAT)– Another dream comes true for LSU super fan Colton Moore.
LSU beat Alabama 46-41 in an intense match up.
The 9-year-old attended Saturday’s game watching as his Tigers clenched the win.
At what is perhaps one of the biggest games in college football, Colton sports his “Not Today Saban” shirt, and is all smiles inside Bryant-Denny stadium.
Since meeting Coach O, Colton regularly FaceTimes with his role model.
Colton has been looking forward to watching the Tigers in action again.
He met up with Coach O Friday before the game.
Colton also met with a few of his favorite players, like Blake Ferguson, and the Orgeron family.
- Tuscaloosa, Auburn mayors continue Iron Bowl wager for charity
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- COVID-19 in custody: Alabama ranks 9th for inmate deaths