BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — In conjunction with Amazon, Lawson State Community College will be hosting a number of sessions to go over employment at the upcoming plant.
There will be four sessions held between Jan. 23 and Jan. 30 on full-time employment with Amazon’s Fulfillment Center in Bessemer.
The first two sessions will be held Jan. 23 at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Lawson’s Bessemer campus at Ethel Hall Building. The last two sessions will be held at the same times Jan. 30 on the Birmingham campus at the Academic Success Center Auditorium.
The center is expected to open by March.
- CDC issues holiday travel guidance: Stay home or get tested twice
- Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins
- Community showing huge support as Thompson enters title game
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Victim identified in deadly Avenue P shooting