BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — In conjunction with Amazon, Lawson State Community College will be hosting a number of sessions to go over employment at the upcoming plant.
There will be four sessions held between Jan. 23 and Jan. 30 on full-time employment with Amazon’s Fulfillment Center in Bessemer.
The first two sessions will be held Jan. 23 at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Lawson’s Bessemer campus at Ethel Hall Building. The last two sessions will be held at the same times Jan. 30 on the Birmingham campus at the Academic Success Center Auditorium.
The center is expected to open by March.
- Alabama’s Jaden Shackelford exploring NBA draft
- Mississippi man drowns in Lake Martin
- FedEx shooting: Gunman started in parking lot before entering Indianapolis FedEx facility and killing 8 people
- Man ‘freaked out’ after finding snake in lettuce bought at supermarket
- Man arrested for the ‘reckless murder’ of Tallassee teen in February crash