WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Walker County Sheriff’s Office is investigating an assault that left a juvenile in “very serious condition” after being stabbed Monday afternoon.
According to WCSO, deputies were alerted to a crime scene on Drummond-Cutoff Road on reports of an assault taking place involving juveniles. One juvenile was stabbed and taken to a Birmingham hospital for treatment.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Tuscaloosa officers receive COVID-19 vaccine
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?