JACKSONVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — Jacksonville State University has announced that an employee has tested positive for COVID-19 and was in contact with three other employees.
According to a Facebook post from the university, all four employees will be self-isolating at home for the next 14 days.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for possible infection
- JeffCo. detectives need assistance identifying suspect in CVS attempted robbery
- Unbearable summer heat affects people of color even more during COVID-19 pandemic, lawmakers say
- Second stimulus check: Lawmakers hope to provide relief to lower-income Americans
- US legislators from Virginia want to give refurbished government computers to veterans and students