JACKSONVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — Jacksonville State University has announced that an employee has tested positive for COVID-19 and was in contact with three other employees.
According to a Facebook post from the university, all four employees will be self-isolating at home for the next 14 days.
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Patagonia prints ‘vote the a**holes out’ on clothing tags
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Family of missing Bibb County woman speaks out about her disappearance