BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office is looking for the family of a man who recently died.
Kenneth Fitzgerald Williams, 58, was found dead by his landlord in his apartment on Milner Crescent South June 15 during a welfare check. Williams had lived in that apartment for 20 years.
Searching through his personal records, law enforcement were not able to find any contact information for Williams’ family or emergency contacts.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Williams’ family or how to contact them is encouraged to call the Jefferson County Coroner/Medical Examiner’s Office at 205-930-3603.
- 10-year-old girl’s mother murdered during online class as teacher witnesses confrontation
- Mobile elementary school teacher dies from COVID-19
- Outcry over bill that would allow child marriage in Somalia
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- 7 Inverness Elementary School teachers exposed to COVID-19