PINSON, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office has identified a body that was found floating in a lake on the 8400 block of Emerald Lake Drive East.
The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office received a call on Sunday, Feb. 2 at 12:17 p.m. of a body found floating in a lake. The body was identified to be 28-year-old Amanda Brianne Jones of Pinson. Jones was last seen alive Jan. 30.
She was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:16 p.m.
- Boys & Girls Club of North Alabama reveals new flagship facility in Huntsville
- Conservatives stun GOP leaders with dramatic mutiny on House floor
- Meadows testified before grand jury in special counsel’s Trump probe: report
- Strong pens letter to TVA regarding risk of ‘summer blackouts’
- Government wants case against Madison man charged in Capitol Siege dismissed