BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE: There is an official GoFundMe for the family. It can be found here.
The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office announces the death of 23-year-old Taylor Curtis Gray of Cullman, Alabama.
On Tuesday Gray, who was a plumber, was working a job on the roof of a six-story building with another employee. The incident took place on the 7900 block of 1st Avenue South around 10:02 a.m.
Gray was working with piping that was close to the edge of the building. He became too close to the edge and fell, landing on the roof of the awning below.
The coroner’s office pronounced Gray dead at 10:11 a.m.
There are no additional details at this time. Check back for updates.
- If you traveled for Thanksgiving, ‘assume you were exposed,’ Birx says
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud
- Saban & Bear: One-on-one with ‘Chasing the Bear’ author Lars Anderson
- Fayette County Schools to reopen Wednesday following bomb threat emails
- Opelika PD searching for missing teen last seen in March