IRONDALE, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (11/13/19): Irondale Police Detective Sgt. Michael Mangina shares with CBS 42 that missing senior Howard Warren was found dead by Birmingham police 8 a.m. Tuesday. Warren was located on Pawnee Avenue.
According to the Jefferson County Coroner’s office, he passed away from exposure.
There was no evidence of a crime or foul play.
ORIGINAL STORY: Police are currently searching for a man who has been missing for over a day.
Howard Donald Warren, 76, of Irondale has not been seen since Monday. According to a press release from the Irondale Police Department, Warren’s car was located on Birmingham’s Southside.
According to police, Warren is 5’11”, weighs 145 pounds and was last seen wearing blue jeans and a Multicam military-style beanie. Warren also has dementia, heart disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. He reportedly does not have his medication with him.
“We are worried about Mr. Warren especially because of the cold weather,” the release stated.
Anyone with information on Warren’s whereabouts is encouraged to call 911 or the Irondale Police at 205-956-5990.
- Central AL Forecast: Hot and dry weather continues today
- Bryshere Gray arrested: ‘Empire’ actor accused of assaulting wife at Arizona home
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
- UAB preparing COVID-19 vaccine for human trials
- Campaign 2020: The Alabama Primary Runoff Election