BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – Keaira Turner was selected to serve as Miss Black South East International Ambassador.
Turner started the Inspirational Women Mentorship Group to help young ladies build confidence and help them with their matriculation in high school, college and into adulthood.
The Inspirational Women Mentorship Group is for young ladies 13 to 21 years old. To apply for the program, click here.
- Watch Live: Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- AP Sources: Pac-12 football season to kick off in November
- Jefferson County reflects on progress from statewide Gas Tax increase
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend