ENSLEY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department has confirmed the confiscation of illegal gambling machines from a store in Ensley Thursday afternoon.
According to BPD, 11 gambling machines were seized at a convenience store on Ave. O and 20th Street. Controlled substances were also taken by authorities.
The store’s manager was arrested as well.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Police: Clark Atlanta student strangled by roommate’s boyfriend; suspects placed body in bin hidden in park
- Don’t fall for $75 Costco ‘anniversary’ coupon scam on Facebook
- Bitter cold sets new record low temperatures in South
- Mark Your Calendar: Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival
- Texas purse snatcher drags woman down escalator, police searching for suspect