BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) –After a year under construction, the I- 59/20 bridge replacement project is coming to a close.
According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, contractor Johnson Brothers Corp. on the project will be completing final items in anticipation of opening the bridge on or before Jan. 21.
- Let’s Talk Law – The Federal False Claims Act
- Starbucks to mandate facial coverings in all company-owned cafes starting July 15
- Melania Trump statue set on fire near her Slovenian hometown
- St. Clair County Jail temporarily closing due to assessment
- Newsfeed Now: “Glee” star goes missing; Remembering Charlie Daniels