BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) –After a year under construction, the I- 59/20 bridge replacement project is coming to a close.
According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, contractor Johnson Brothers Corp. on the project will be completing final items in anticipation of opening the bridge on or before Jan. 21.
- Aggressive squirrels terrorize Florida family in their condo
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- New exhibit at Vulcan Park honors women’s suffrage movement
- Bessemer police investigate Friday night shooting
- Gov. Kay Ivey on list of 10 most popular governors in the country