BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) –After a year under construction, the I- 59/20 bridge replacement project is coming to a close.
According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, contractor Johnson Brothers Corp. on the project will be completing final items in anticipation of opening the bridge on or before Jan. 21.
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s family speaks on his legacy
- How will a $15-per-hour federal minimum wage impact Alabama small businesses?
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief