Johnny Gryll’s II posted on Facebook that Gov. Kay Ivey, Madison County Health Officer Dr. Karen Landers, State Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris, Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle, Madison Mayor Paul Finley and Madison County Commission Chair Dale Strong are all banned indefinitely.
The restaurant says they imposed the ban because of the above-mentioned people’s part in mandating Alabamians wear a face-covering at all times in hopes to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
“These orders create unnecessary stress, liability, and physical, mental and financial burdens on the restaurant and its employees,” the post read.
As of 5 p.m., the post has been shared over 1,000 times on Facebook.
- Quiet and pleasant weather for the next two days. Rain returns Thursday with a cold front
- Bush Hills man battling city hall over flooding frustrations from storm drain
- Heavy rains cause pumpkin shortage at Old Baker Farm
- Alabama small business owner still without state tax refund months later
- Early morning fire leaves 1 man dead in Alpine