BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — If you want to show your support for Children’s of Alabama’s Pediatric Epilepsy Program, you can do so by registering for the “Help End Epilepsy” specialty car tag.
The tag will cost $41.25.
To register and find out more, click here.
- CDC study shows pregnant women are at greater risk for COVID-19
- One of last living Birmingham Black Barons looking for lost suitcase in Fultondale
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- West Alabama bingo hall opposes gambling bill
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’