HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — An investigation is underway to find out who vandalized Hoover High School.
According to a Facebook post by city manager Allan Rice, someone wrote political messages on the front of the school’s building over the weekend. One message read “Free Hong Kong” while another said “Stop Erasing History,” “Stop War” and an expletive against President Donald Trump.
Anyone with information on who might be behind the vandalism is encouraged to call the Hoover Police Department at 205-822-5300.
- Here’s how you can get your very own Tua Tagovailoa bobblehead
- Houston looks to boost turnout by offering 24-hour voting
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- McWane Science Center helping kids learn the science behind Halloween
- Newsfeed Now: Biden returns to Iowa; Trump plays defense in Mich., Wis.