PELL CITY, Ala. (WIAT) — The St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a homicide in which one man was left dead Wednesday night.
Around 6:30 p.m., the St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office received a disturbance call to the 1300 block of Camp Winnataska Road in Pell City.
Once deputies arrived on the scene, St. they discovered a man dead from apparent gunshot wounds, the sheriff’s office reports.
At this time, the sheriff’s office has not reported any arrests.
Check back for more updates.
- Aunt mourns 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s beaten to death in Hermitage home
- Alabama Senate candidates talk policy, opponents in exclusive raw interviews
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins