ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a Hokes Bluff man after he allegedly messaged an underage girl about potentially having a job in pornography.
David Wayne Morris, 48, was arrested Aug. 4 and charged with electronic solicitation of a child.
Morris is accused of messaging a 14-year-old girl and asking her if she wanted a job in “adult pornography,” according to ECSO.
Morris is being held at the Etowah County Jail on a $75,000 bond. Upon his release, he is not to have contact with the victim or anyone under the age of 18. He will also not be allowed to have internet connection, a smartphone or other electronic devices.
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- TPD: Man suffers ‘serious’ head injuries after being attacked with axe, suspect still on the loose
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting