TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama Crimson Tide fans, Miami Dolphins fans and Tua Tagovailoa fans unite!
The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame Museum in Milwaukee has announced the release of a bobblehead to honor Tagovailoa’s days as a member of the Crimson Tide just days before his first career NFL start for the Dolphins. The bobblehead is made by Foco.
The bobblehead costs $40 with an $8 shipping fee and feature the quarterback’s signature smile next to an elephant.
To order one of the collectibles, click here.
- ‘Buckle down,’ Jeffco health officer pleads as holiday events continue
- Police: 1 dead in argument-fueled shooting in west Birmingham
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘Believe in miracles’: Kansas 21-year-old survives cardiac arrest, being taken off life support