PELHAM, Ala. (WIAT)– Friday, the Shelby County Health Department will hold a covid-19 vaccination clinic for people who were not able to receive their second Moderna shot on February 16th.
The clinic hours are from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
You must bring your vaccination card, ID, and insurance information.
- Tom Vilsack confirmed as agriculture secretary again
- GOP lawmakers: Schools can reopen with no additional funds from Congress
- 20 years after fatal Daytona crash, impact of Dale Earnhardt Sr. still being felt throughout NASCAR
- Congress mulls ways to save USPS from financial ruin
- Sources: Michigan Attorney General to charge former Olympic coach with a crime