CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WIAT/WRKN) — UPDATE (8/6): A second suspect in the death of a Tennessee man back in May has been arrested.
Eric Caffey, 25, was wanted for the murder of 42-year-old Christopher Young in Clarksville, Tenn. Young was found dead on May 13.
Caffey was found in Dodge City, Kansas Saturday and was extradited to the Montgomery County Jail Wednesday night.
24-year-old Amber Lynn Tanner was arrested in June and charged with criminal homicide as well.
No other information has been released at this time. This is still an ongoing investigation.
ORIGINAL (6/8): Police in Clarksville, Tenn. have arrested a Hanceville woman in the death of a man back on May 13.
Authorities have charged 24-year-old Amber Lynn Tanner with criminal homicide in the death of 42-year-old Christoper Young in Clarksville.
A criminal homicide warrant has also been issued for a second suspect. 25-year-old Eric Caffey is wanted in connection for the murder as well.
Caffey is described as being 6-foot-3 and 235 pounds. He is believed to be in Alabama but also has connection in Clarksville, according to police.
If you come into contact with Caffey, you are urged to call 911.
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- Health officials urge Ivey to extend Alabama’s mask order
- The current State Health Order ends Friday. Here’s where Alabama stands in the fight against COVID-19
- ‘Just move on’: Republicans grapple with post-Trump future
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims