(WIAT) — Broadway hit musical “Hamilton” is hitting the big screen next year.
Lin Manuel Miranda, who stars as Alexander Hamilton, announced the news on Twitter.
Disney is bringing the popular show, along with the original Broadway cast, to movie theaters in October 2021.
“Hamilton” blends rap, hip-hop, and classic Broadway tunes to tell the story of Hamilton, one of America’s founding fathers.
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Feds pinpoint suspect in officer’s riot death, AP reports
- Georgia County Sheriff’s deputy buys chocolate cake, makes 8-year-old’s day
- 2-year-old shot early Saturday in Birmingham
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends