BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Grandview Medical Center welcomed its first baby born in 2021!
Henry was born at 8:40 a.m. weighing 7 pounds and 8 ounces.
This was a special day for Henry’s family. His father, who was employed in Afghanistan in 2013 when Henry’s brother was born, was able to see his new son be born in person.
Join us in wishing Henry and his family a Happy New Year!
- People from Alabama crossing state lines to play lottery
- Quick-thinking waitress used sign to save boy from allegedly abusive parents, police say
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Remains of more than 250 migrants found along southern border in 2020
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours