BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Another vaccine clinic is opening up in Birmingham.
Grandview Medical Center is hosting a clinic Friday. It will be on the first floor lobby from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Health care workers will be administering the Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 years old and older.
It’s on Grandview Parkway, off Highway 280. You do not need an appointment.
- Much warmer today through Friday, Weather Aware for severe storms Friday night
- Small turnout to first exhibition driving town hall meeting
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- ALDOT plans to resurface multiple roadways in Tuscaloosa
- Birmingham City Council delays vote on resolution to support Birmingham Southern College