MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Gov. Kay Ivey has issued a State of Emergency as Tropical Storm Sally heads towards the Gulf Coast of Alabama Monday.
The storm is expected to reach hurricane status as it makes landfall in or near Mobile and Baldwin counties.
The issuance also directs the Alabama National Guard to be on standby to be activated to the affected areas.
READ THE FULL ORDER BELOW:
- Tuscaloosa’s water conservation order ends after waterline repaired
- Reward offered in Phenix City killing of Georgia prison worker
- Pedestrian bridge collapsed in Northeast DC, injuries 3 people.
- Massachusetts bar will actually accept Monopoly money for a few glorious hours
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane hacks you should know before storms come your way