GADSDEN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a Gadsden woman after she was accused of taking multiple drugs while pregnant.
Holly Marie Brock/Wise, 30, is charged with chemical endangerment of a child after she tested positive for methamphetamine, buprenorphine, a pain killer, and benzodiazepine, a psychoactive drug, during her fifth month of pregnancy.
She was arrested Monday and was also charged with failure to appear in court for criminal trespassing with another agency. She is being held at the Etowah County Jail on a $10,600 bond.
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Central AL Forecast: Just a few showers today, mainly dry trend continues
- Heart and double-lung transplant recipient sharing his story to inspire others
- ‘Back the Blue’ rally draws crowd of supporters and counter-protesters
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment