GADSDEN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Gadsden Police Department is searching for a missing child who went missing on the Fourth of July.
According to a press release from the GPD, Dominga Diego Juan left home in the 2300 block of Norris Avenue around 11 p.m. Saturday and hasn’t been seen since.
Anyone with information on Juan’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact the GPD Juvenile Division at 256-549-4500.
- Birmingham Legion FC Raises $8,800 For Civil Rights Institute
- Sports bars brace for possible losses if 2020 football season is canceled
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- Hotel owners concerned about football season in Tuscaloosa
- 100 arrested after night of looting in downtown Chicago; 13 police injured