GADSDEN, Ala. (WIAT) — As cases continue to rise across Alabama, one hospital in Gadsden has decided to suspend all visitation until further notice.
Riverview Regional Medical Center made the announcement on its Facebook page. The decision will be enforced starting Thursday at 7 p.m.
The hospital said it will make an exception for end of life conditions.
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Two women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store
- Man shot at Hay Court in Tuscaloosa