CARROLLTON, Ala. (WIAT) — Three people who were killed during a tornado last Saturday will be laid to rest in the coming weeks.
Tyrone Spain, 51, will have a funeral at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Aliceville City Hall.
On Jan. 25, there will be a memorial service Albert and Susan Barnett at Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Duncanville that will start at 1 p.m. Albert was 85 years old while Susan was 75.
The Barnetts and Spain all lived on Settlement Road outside Carrollton and were in their separate homes when the tornado hit. The three were the only people in the state killed during the weekend storms.
- SEC Media Days returning to Hoover in 2021, 2023 event to now be held in Nashville
- Here’s what has to happen for $1,400 stimulus checks to become reality
- Biden: 200 million more COVID-19 vaccines ordered, expected to arrive this summer
- 14-year-old identified as victim killed in Fultondale storm
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’