BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Funeral services have been announced for John Bresnan.
Bresnan passed away unexpectedly on Friday while on duty as Homewood fire chief. He was 58 years old.
Funeral services will take place Wednesday at 1 p.m. at Homewood Church of Christ.
In lieu of flowers, memorials honoring Bresnan can be sent to help those battling the Australian wildfires, Marine Life Conservation or to the Dauphin Island Sea Lab.
- Aggressive squirrels terrorize Florida family in their condo
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- New exhibit at Vulcan Park honors women’s suffrage movement
- Bessemer police investigate Friday night shooting
- Gov. Kay Ivey on list of 10 most popular governors in the country