BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Birmingham Fire and Rescue crews are working on a diesel fuel spill that has closed Finley Boulevard in both directions.
Crews are on Finley Boulevard and 17th Street working a motor vehicle accident with 150 to 300 gallons of diesel fuel spilled.
At this time, Birmingham Fire says the leak is currently being contained.
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- Teen killed, 4 injured in Bessemer drive-by shooting
- Bibb County family seeks justice in cold case murder
- AlaTrust bank robber arrested in Irondale
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’