FORT RUCKER, Ala. (WIAT) — A Fort Rucker soldier was found dead Sunday morning off the installation near the town of Clayhatchee.
At this time, authorities say the cause of death is under investigation.
Officials have yet to release the soldier’s name as they alert their family.
- Local pastors host forum on Christians’ role and responsibility in politics
- Experts, voters react to negative political ads
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- Teen killed, 3 injured in Bessemer drive-by shooting
- Bibb County family seeks justice in cold case murder