BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Former Jefferson County District Attorney Charles Henderson is now back behind bars.
Henderson, 55, was booked into the Jefferson County Jail Monday morning on a charge of failure to appear. Court documents show a judge denied his appeal and ordered him to jail on Dec. 15.
Back in 2017, Henderson was charged and convicted of perjury.
- Northbound lanes closed until further notice on Talladega highway due to overturned 18-wheeler
- ‘This election is far from over’: Union representatives to take legal action against Amazon
- Moody resident dies after multi-vehicle accident on I-20
- BPD: Heavy police presence after shots fired in Gate City
- Ozark veterinarian charged with 2 counts of animal cruelty