BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) - Former Alabama star Reuben Foster faces more than 11 years in prison for domestic violence. The current 49ers linebacker has been charged with three felonies for physically attacking his girlfriend, leaving her with bruises and a ruptured eardrum, officials say. Foster dragged her by her hair, threw her out of the house and hit her in the head 8 - 10 times.
Foster has a plea hearing scheduled for April 30th.
This story will be updated.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 3 children taken at gunpoint in Jefferson County are safe, officials say
- Police searching for 3 suspects who stole ATM from Walgreens, fired shots at officer during chase
- Dog dies from saltwater poisoning at Tampa Bay area beach
- Wife shoots and kill husband in Sylvan Springs