BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — This is not a drill!
Alabama fast food chain Milo’s has announced that they will begin selling their famous sauce for a limited time only in all of their locations starting Monday.
On top of this, $2 for every sale will go to feeding kids across the state.
Milo’s says there will be a limited supply in each store per day over the next week. The bottles will last in your refrigerator for 30 days, the restaurant said.
- COVID-19 event cancellations cause Alabama, Lyric theaters to look for other ways to keep the lights on
- CBS 42 Cares: Your Source of Information for Local Organizations and Events in Central Alabama That You Can Support
- WATCH: Senator Doug Jones, Montgomery Mayor Reed to provide updates about COVID-19 crisis
- Our Lady of Sorrows Fourth of July Festival adapting during pandemic
- WATCH: City Council President, JCDH officials, and faith leaders provide updates on Legion Field testing site