OHATCHEE, Ala. (WIAT) — The Community Food Bank of Central Alabama will hold a large-scale mobile pantry food distribution in Ohatchee. The boxes will contain protein, and fresh produce on a first come, first-served basis. The first drive-thru distribution will be Friday, June 25th at Oak Bowery Baptist church at 10 a.m. That’s on Highway 144 in Ohatchee.
- Restaurant Week kicks off in Hoover
- Cullman area couple builds luxury treehouse, available for rent on Airbnb
- Suspect in shooting death of 11-month-old in custody
- Border migrant shelter granted reprieve from demolition in Reynosa, Mexico
- Bucks psychic? High school grad predicted finals win in 2018 yearbook