CALHOUN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Next week, storm victims affected by the March 25 tornado outbreak in Calhoun County have the chance to learn more about FEMA assistance.
Anyone who suffered damage can go to the Calhoun County Emergency Management Agency on Francis Street in Jacksonville Monday through Thursday next week.
Hours are 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. each day to help you register and fill out FEMA applications.
- Heat advisory: Outdoor workers aim to stay safe during high temps
- Southern Baptists meet amid leaks controversy
- Florida town mistakenly sells its water tower
- 6-year-old from Florida overdoses on THC gummy; mom says companies ‘targeting’ kids
- Trying to ease COVID stress, Chicago man jumps into Lake Michigan for 365 days in a row