CHILTON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Ovis Rhodes Jr., 59, died in a single-vehicle crash at 9:37 p.m. Thursday. Rhodes, of Jemison, Alabama, was killed when the 2017 Honda Rancher ATV he was driving left the road and overturned.
Rhodes was ejected from the ATV when it crashed. He was not wearing a helmet.
The crash happened on Chilton County 163, near Chilton County 51, which is four miles north of Jemison.
ALEA State Troopers continue investigate.
- Some states allow ballots if voters die before Election Day
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Titans fan reacts after team owner saves family from eviction
- Alabama students call for campus police accountability after traffic stop involving teen
- 1 in 4 US workers have considered quitting their jobs amid pandemic worries, poll finds