Hennepin County, Minn. (WIAT) — One of the four former minneapolis police officers involved in the death of george floyd is now out of jail on bond.
J. Alexander Keung was released from custody last night. He was charged with aiding and abetting, second-degree unintentional murder and second-degree manslaughter. Tou Thao and Thomas Lane are also facing the same charges.
Derek Chauvin is facing second-and-third degree murder, as well as, third-degree manslaughter.
All four are expected to make a court appearance later this month.
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Central AL Forecast: Just a few showers today, mainly dry trend continues
- Heart and double-lung transplant recipient sharing his story to inspire others
- ‘Back the Blue’ rally draws crowd of supporters and counter-protesters
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment