EL PASO, Texas (AP) — Two former Auburn football players who played stints in the NFL have been granted bond by a federal judge in Texas in a drug trafficking case.
A U.S. magistrate judge in El Paso granted bond Friday for former Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Greg Robinson and former Indianapolis Colts receiver Jaquan Tyreke Bray.
Both are charged with conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute it. They face up to 20 years if convicted.
Federal agents say they found the men and with 157 pounds marijuana in a car as they were heading from Los Angeles to Louisiana.
- Environmental groups and ABC Coke reach new settlement
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- There’s only one Central Alabama company that saves cats from trees, The Tree Man
- Police investigating shooting that injured 1 in Ensley neighborhood