ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Health Department will be holding its annual drive-thru flu vaccine clinic Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The clinic will be held at the North Glencoe Baptist Church. The vaccines will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
There will be no cost to Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance holders. There is a $15 charge to those with any other insurance provider. However, no one will be turned away due to inability to pay, according to ECHD.
- Melania Trump cancels trip to Pennsylvania rally because of COVID cough
- Burglar arrested after breaking into 5 student apartment units
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- US Justice Department hits Google with biggest antitrust lawsuit in two decades
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package