Dunkin’ is taking over National Coffee Day and renaming it national Dunkin’ Day!
Participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide will be offering guests a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase.
That’s on Tuesday, September 29th.
- Birmingham parking deck proposal at center of controversy
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- Trump encourages people to change their ballots. Here are states where you can
- SEC fines Lane Kiffin over officiating complaints