DOTHAN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Dothan Police Department has arrested a woman after she was found to be in possession of seven kilograms of crystal methamphetamine.
Araceli Martinez-Zamora, 31, of Eufaula was in her vehicle at a traffic stop Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Eufaula Ave. During the stop, the crystal meth was discovered by DPD.
The street value of the drugs is in excess of $400,000, according to DPD.
Martinez-Zamora was booked into the Eufaula City Jail on drug trafficking charges.
- Schools cancel after school activities ahead of Monday weather threat
- Shooting investigation underway at Fairfield motorcycle club
- WEATHER AWARE: Strong storms possible Monday late afternoon into evening
- Birmingham opening warming station Tuesday, December 17
- Memorial service date set for Aniah Blanchard