DOTHAN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Dothan Police Department has arrested a woman after she was found to be in possession of seven kilograms of crystal methamphetamine.
Araceli Martinez-Zamora, 31, of Eufaula was in her vehicle at a traffic stop Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Eufaula Ave. During the stop, the crystal meth was discovered by DPD.
The street value of the drugs is in excess of $400,000, according to DPD.
Martinez-Zamora was booked into the Eufaula City Jail on drug trafficking charges.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Foreign students who take online courses risk losing visa this fall
- Trussville PD arrests woman in connection to stolen rental car
- Sessions steps up attacks on Tuberville ahead of runoff
- Georgia Jimmy John’s workers fired for making noose out of bread dough