DOTHAN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Dothan Police Department has arrested a woman after she was found to be in possession of seven kilograms of crystal methamphetamine.
Araceli Martinez-Zamora, 31, of Eufaula was in her vehicle at a traffic stop Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Eufaula Ave. During the stop, the crystal meth was discovered by DPD.
The street value of the drugs is in excess of $400,000, according to DPD.
Martinez-Zamora was booked into the Eufaula City Jail on drug trafficking charges.
- ‘It can be done by anybody’: Examining the art of origami
- Fairfield students, families prepare to head back to school
- 2 dead following reported domestic incident in Piedmont
- Power lines, poles down in Brookside following Saturday storms
- ‘We’re just playing a sport’: US Olympic athletes on mental health challenges